Dropbox

Send me
your sounds

Sunday 2 October 2011

Mix: SashaBroad aka Dubdelight - Special mix for Iskra bar

Greetings everybody. How's everything? I hope you all doing well. So today I want to share fresh mix from our Ukrainian talented bass music producer and DJ - Alex Dubdelight (for some reasons this one is recorded under his alias SashaBroad). Today he shares his special mix for Iskra Bar on Mixcloud. Personally I enjoyed this selection very very much so I think it's good idea to post it in my blog.

Enjoy. Feedback and share if you like it :)

Playlist:

01. Soul Fusion - Bass Tone (House Nation Remix)
02. Presk - And Cut
03. Abstraxion - Just Acid
04. Jacques Greene - Lay It Down II (The Whatever Whatever Remix)
05. Azari&III - Reckless With Your Love
06. Masters At Work - Hip Hop
07. Mood II Swing - I See You Dancing (Remix)
08. Klic - Arp (Bad Mojo Remix)
09. Mood II Swing - Closer (Bounce Productions Remix)
10. Wachs Lyrical - The Long Walk South (Sentinels Remix)
11. Kerri Chandler - Get Up


Download @ Mediafire

Quick links:

soundcloud.com/dubdelight
Facebook Fan Page (Don't hesitate to use 'Like' button)
twitter.com/dubdelight
cargocollective.com/Dubdelight

Dubdelight - Magic Cup EP @ digital-tunes.net
Dubdelight - Magic Cup EP @ Juno Download